Study with us

Study with us The F1 visa category is reserved for academic students enrolled in colleges, universities, high schools, language training programs, and other academic institutions. The first step for a prospective student is being accepted for body in an deep-seated school (University/College) which is SEVP certifiable. Whats the disagreement between postgraduate taught and college boy […]